Letting Go – Mindfulness Life Coaching
Have you ever noticed that when we feel stuck – we become the expert of everything that does NOT work…
like the productivity or motivational plan that failed…
the exercise routine that was too hard…
the goal setting ideas that did not apply to us…
or the affirmations that were a waste of time trying?
The truth is that for a problem to exist – the solution must also exist!!
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night wondering what has become of the dream you used to have for your successful life?
- Are you tired of setting goals that you never reach, feeling like you’re spinning your wheels or riding a roller coaster to nowhere?
- Do you feel like you have tried every method for success and nothing has worked for you?
- Do you feel like you are working too hard and not getting the results you want?
- Are you just “winging it” hoping that everything will work out?
Mindfulness Life Coaching takes different forms, tailored to your specific needs. Depending upon where you live, I offer one-hour in person, telephone, Skype or Zoom sessions. To book a session, email me using the link below and we can set up a time that works for both of us.
The coaching plan you choose will depend on your particular intention at this time. You may want to work on a specific goal or goals, or you may be looking for clarity in relation to your life purpose, spiritual path, relationship or work issue.
You will receive insights, and inspiration from the very first session. However, much more significant and profound results will be achieved from committing to a 4 or 6-month block of sessions, particularly if you are facing major changes or wish to make major changes.
When we work together and by investing in the process, profound and lasting opportunities for change and growth will open up. Here are your available options:
Individual Coaching Options:
- One-hour session
- Four one-hour sessions (four months)
- Six one-hour sessions (six months)