How to Take Charge of Your Life…
Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Everyone wants a better life, but few are willing to take charge and make it happen. It’s the build-up of fears and a lack of responsibility that are to blame. You can take charge of your life and transform it into something exciting and fulfilling. It’s never too late.
Take control of your life and put yourself in the driver’s seat:
1. Take responsibility. The easiest way to deal with life is to accept full responsibility. That doesn’t mean that everything is your fault, but it is your responsibility to deal with your life. Even if your parents abused you, it’s your responsibility to deal with it and move on. Who else is going to do it?
- Taking responsibility is powerful because you then have the power to change. If it’s someone else’s responsibility, all you can do is wait for someone else to resolve it.
2. Raise your standards. If you’re content with making $40,000 per year, you’ll never have a million-dollar salary. If you’re content with your love handles, you’ll never see your abs. People only improve until they’re content, and then they relax.
- The willingness to accept your current circumstances is a decision to maintain your current life. Set your standards accordingly.
3. Avoid being afraid of failure. This is the primary obstacle for most people. They’re afraid of failing. You fail all the time and don’t think anything of it. You’re five minutes late for work. You cook the chicken parmesan five minutes too long. You spill your coffee or misspell a word. For some reason, you don’t take these failures personally.
- But the prospect of having a proposal rejected or losing a competition is too much to handle.
- The more you fail, the more successful you will be, as long as you learn from your failures and try again. If you only do the things you know you can do, you’ll be stuck.
4. Stop caring what others think. This is another major obstacle. It seems silly to worry about the opinion of someone you hardly know, but it happens all the time. No matter what you do, you’re being judged by others. So, let go of it. Half of the world thinks you’re awesome… The other half doesn’t.
5. Embrace discomfort. Changing anything in your life feels at least a wee bit uncomfortable. The anxiety you feel is nothing more than a feeling in your body, like a sunburn. You don’t have to allow it to stop you.
- If you’re uncomfortable, be excited. It means you’re doing something that can make a difference in your life
6. Be proactive. Taking control of your life also involves avoiding unnecessary challenges. There’s no better way to do this than being proactive. Look ahead for potential challenges and avoid them. Most negative experiences can be predicted and avoided. Avoid being reactive. By then it’s too late.
7. Set goals. The reason goals are so important is the decision-making aspect. You have to make decisions to set goals. Setting goals means that you’ve decided on what you want. So, make a few decisions and decide on your goals.
Are finally ready to take charge of your life? Are you tired of pretending that you’re a victim? You can choose the direction of your life. Take responsibility andwork through your fears. A little discomfort is a small price to pay for a life that you enjoy!!
Are you ready to make personal and spiritual changes in your life? Consider a one on one private session with Moira or a reading to free yourself from limitations and open yourself up to greater possibilities? Click here to open the door.
Please share this article with your friends using the links below: